Feb 15, 2010

Project Report, Week Four

Well another week is gone. I am still in the same Lynda.com mod. I have ordered Dreamweaver, but its currently back ordered. It should be about another week and a half. I figured out my issues with ASU's online Dreamweaver and I can now save to my local system. As for current issues, CSS is a bit more complex than I had initially thought. I will have to go back and rewatch past lessons. Also I'll probably go and get a good reference book. Lynda.com is a good site for learning but it lacks the 'look-up-ability' that a simple reference book gives.

My goal for this coming week is to have a the Home page in Dreamweaver and have the CSS applied to it. Typing out the Home page content will be the easiest part, using what I have learned from Lynda to create the layout will be the challenge. By accomplishing this goal I will have took my understanding of CSS from simple theory to practical application.

No comments:

Post a Comment